Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summer!







This summer has definitely been a long one. Our summer started out with a 7 day cruise to Mexico. I'm not entirely sure what possessed us to go on a cruise, but it was the best vacation. On May 16th we left port in Long Beach, California. I completely recommend going on a cruise, it was the best vacation I've ever had. I even get extremely motion sick, but I just got the scopalamine patch and was perfectly fine the whole time. We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. We went zip lining in Puerto Vallarta then went to a restaurant called Pipi's where we got the gigantic margarita you see above. In Mazatlan we toured the small towns in the Sierra Madres. Then in Cabo we just lounged on the beach, which is by far the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. The water was a light green and you could see clear to the bottom. It was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment