Friday, May 11, 2012

Campfire!




I know I look like a dork here but, I was singing to Catherine!



Scott decided he wanted to have some tinfoil dinner. So, we got everything ready and headed out to where Scott "thought" a camp ground was. W drove for forever on a winding road through a bunch of mountains until I finally told Scott that we had to find something soon or we were turning around. I was so car sick by the time he finally stopped. We never did find the camp ground. We finally just pulled off the road onto a dirt path and found somewhere to set up a fire. It went well and Catherine loved it. The dinner was really good. We sang songs, and played around the campfire. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Glad you FINALLY found a place to stop:)

    ReplyDelete