Friday, March 15, 2013

2 Years!

My baby is 2 years old! I just can't believe it. She got several days of celebrations as well. The Saturday before her birthday our friends Katie and Gabe came to visit so we decided it was a good day to go swimming. Katie and Gabe are some of Catherine's favorite people. So we all went to the YMCA here in Ketchum and had a fun afternoon playing in the pool. It is a pretty cool facility. Then on her birthday she got her presents from Mommy and Daddy.
Her smile didn't really work

She got lots of bath toys

She loves these fish!

Her pretty pink dump truck.


She uses her dump truck to hold her fish.


 Pretty much right after opening her presents we all left to go to Nana and Papa's house. We had planned a dinner in Pocatello to celebrate Aunt Crystals birthday along with Catherine's birthday on Friday. So, I decided I needed time to get the cake done before the dinner so went to Nana and Papa's house early so I could get it done. On Friday I spent pretty much the whole day making the cake then we went down to Pocatello for dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe. I am pretty proud of my cake. I do have to mention that I definitely didn't do it all on my own. My sister Elisa, who was down from Moscow, helped a lot. I don't think I would have been able to get it all done if she hadn't been there. 
Love this cake! It turned out really good.

We had a great time at Pizza Pie Cafe, everybody who could come was there. We did miss my brother Matt and his family but they have a good reason to not be there. 





After finishing at Pizza Pie Cafe we continued our journey on to Grace to be with Grandma and Grandpa. When we got to Grace we were met by Scott's brother Curtis and 3 of his children. Curtis' little girl Marcey is 3 days younger than Catherine so, Grandma had a cake waiting for them.

One of the things she got from Grandma and Grandpa.

It was very hard to get them both smiling at the same time.


Catherine trying to blow out the candles. She kept blowing down.













Love my little girl!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment