Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picture time


This was at the end of our walk. Catherine didn't care for it but, I sure had fun. It felt so good after our long walk.

Cool tree under another cool tree.

This is the pond they were on. So cool!

These are the coolest! These little flower things cover ponds around here. Sometimes they completely cover the water so they are all you see.

This is a pond on our walk at Eastwoodhill.

This is at Eastwoodhill arboratum. We believe it is a silver fern. Which is the national plant of New Zealand.

Yes, this is a lemon, and yes, it is as big as Scott's head.

Catherine in a swing by the falls

Daddy and Catherine in the tree

Daddy in the tree.

Daddy and Catherine by the falls.

My baby and me at the falls.

This is Rere Falls near Gisborne, New Zealand.

They went hunting again, this time for deer and boar (which they didn't see any of) Scott shot this bird. We aren't really sure what it is.

Catherine and I went for a walk around the shops in town. When we got tired we went down to one of the rivers in town and sat in a gazebo for a while.

Getting ready to watch the rugby game. We just had to get an "All Blacks" shirt for her.

My "All Blacks" baby!!

These are the 3 peacocks, 1 peahen, and 1 turkey they came home with.

This is Karain and the turkey he shot

Scott with the peacock he shot, while possum hunting.

Scott eating his lamb's tail. Gross?? I think so!!

My baby can stand!! She just pulled herself up and stood there for a while.

Our first Sunday here. Not sure if you can see it but, she also has her two front bottom teeth

I can honestly say I tried lamb's tails. It was weird!!

Wainui beach right across from our house.

Its a little blurry but, our first walk on the beach with Daddy.

This is at the Eketone's house. Catherine loves it there.

Us in our sweaters cause it is COLD!!


Catherine at the beach. She loves it!

This is Catherine on the plane, eating pretzels

This is the view out our front door

So I'm not very good with the pictures on here so they are in reverse order. We are having so much fun here. It is finally starting to warm up! I'm so excited. Our house is always cold but, it is a basement so, I guess that is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment