Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday!

Well, my birthday was on the 5th of January. Luckily for me, right now Scott is working at the nuclear pharmacy here in Boise so, he works from 3 am to 9 am. So, we were able to spend the whole day together. We first went out to Johnny Carino's for lunch and had some awesome food. Then we went bowling. We had a lot of fun. Scott and Catherine also got me a piano keyboard for my birthday and my mom bought the stand and bench for it. It was a great birthday! My family spoils me. My parents were going to come to Boise to see us that weekend but, it wasn't that long after Dad and my little sister's surgeries and they weren't feeling that well so, we waited a week so, they came and saw us yesterday and we went to Tucanos here in Boise. It was awesome, so delicious. I think I would go back just for the brown sugar glazed grilled pineapple. Absolutely amazing! Also Catherine ate sooooo much. She ate like crazy. Papa (my dad) kept feeding her, and she loved it.
We are just trying to make it through January now. Scott is now halfway through his rotation at the nuclear pharmacy then, he will do 6 weeks at Custom Rx in Kuna, then on to Ambulatory at St. Lukes. Then finally after what seems like forever, Scott will graduate in May. We are so close!! Now we just need to find Scott a job and we will be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment