Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!






It seems like I am always playing catch-up. My baby turned 1 year old on March 7th. I know I'm a little late blogging about this but, better late than never right? Anyway, we had a nice quiet day on the 7th then, she had a party on the 10th. It was nice and warm so we went to the park with her cousins. Most of her cousins on my side were able to come. Crystal, Danny, and their kids came up Friday night and spent that night with us. For Catherine's party we met at Julia Davis park and the kids played with the big boys (Scott, my brother-in-law Danny, and our friend Gabe) while they tried to play rugby and Frisbee. They had a blast. Then played pin the candle on the cupcake. Last the kids got to go play on the toys. Around 5 we all met at Sizzler for Catherine's birthday dinner. She loved it and she really loved her ladybug cake. We had soooo much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment