Saturday, January 11, 2014

Family Pictures

We set up to do family picture when my brother was here around Thanksgiving. For one reason or another we didn't end up doing the pictures like I had hoped. We did manage to get in a few pics on Thanksgiving Day. My sister was able to get her friends camera and we took some pics. They didn't turn out great but, since I had gotten everything ready for some family pictures, I set up my own time to take family pictures. We got together with my sister's friend here in Pocatello. On the 3rd of December we went out in the freezing cold to take pictures. It was 18 degrees and I was wearing short sleaves. The girls did so great even though it was SOOO cold. Kiana was even smiling and laughing. Even though we were freezing cold and we did it really fast they turned out great. Thanks to Rita Peck, who did an awesome job!!








No comments:

Post a Comment