Monday, March 16, 2015

Christmas

We were able to have a great Christmas this year. It was our first Christmas we were able to be home for christmas day. I was so excited! It went great. First we had a Christmas party with my family the weekend before christmas. Then we had another Christmas party with Scott's family on Christmas eve. After the party on Christmas eve we drove home to make our own traditions. When we got back to our house we started with some Christmas carols and then took the girls downstairs to open their one present before bed.They put on their pajamas, left out some treats for santa and went to bed. Scott and I got things ready and went to bed. Scott and I couldn't sleep very well so, about 7 am we woke the girls up. I put in my parents traditional egg sausage breakfast casserole in the oven and we started opening presents. Catie was so excited that she couldn't sit still. Kiana, on the other hand was bored out of her mind. She sat in our laps and tried to fall back asleep. We spent the rest of the day playing with our new toys and being lazy. It was great!








No comments:

Post a Comment